- Simplicity- simple and easy language/ difficult words to be stricly avoided.
- Clarity- so the message to be understood immediately, easily and correctly. Ambiguous language creates confusions.
- Accuracy- no grammar, punctuation, spelling or style mistakes.
- Completeness- providing all the necessary information.
- Relevance- any irrelevant information to be avoided.
- Neatness- overwritings and cuttings to be avoided.
We know how to manage your business correspondence. Contact us for free assessment of your current business correspondence and free consultation.